- Absolutely amazing direction by Kogonada. The framework in this film is absolutely stunning. Kogonada truly makes every frame a painting. It’s too bad that this film is too small to get Oscar recognition, because Kogonada surely deserves it.
- Great performances by Haley Lu Richardson & John Cho. Richardson in particular is the big standout of the two, giving such a real performance bringing the character to such life.
- A beautifully philosophical screenplay by Kogonada. Kogonada builds such powerful and real characters, while also delivering strong messages through talks about architecture.
- A sensational score by Hammock, that builds a beautiful ambiance.
- Stunning cinematography by Elisha Christian. The combination of Christian’s cinematography and Kogonada’s direction is breathtaking throughout the entire film.