- Great performances by Bryan Cranston, Steve Carell & Laurence Fishburne. Carell is the real standout here playing a character who is dealing with a loss & boy do you believe it. Carell’s performance is one of the most heart aching performances of the year that shows he’s without a doubt a force in both the comedic and dramatic fields.
- The chemistry between the 3 leads here is fantastic. They click on every level and make this film come to life.
- Fine direction by Richard Linklater.
- At points the film drags and things are really drawn out more then they should be.
- There’s an element in the story where the 3 leads are introduced into new technology and the film really beats you over the head with that multiple times.